Patients are the lifeline of medical practices. These days, patients seek quick, reliable and easily accessible care services. They look for practices offering automated tools for appointment scheduling, payment clearance and more. So, you need a holistic approach to strive.
Healthcare systems can help you attain optimized outcomes in this context. These solutions minimize distractions, speed up charting, and automate documentation to nurture quality face-time with the patients. This way, they lead to happier and healthier patients.
Want to have a look into top patient-centric healthcare systems? Then go nowhere else, for the best part is about to come. Here, we have enlisted the details of seven best-in-class patient-first solutions that will boost patient engagement and clinical revenue side-by-side.
Kipu EMR- Streamlining Patient Journey
Don’t let crucial things fall through the cracks, and add value to your behavioral health practice with Kipu EMR. Packing value-based care services, the software streamlines patient care workflow. It shapes the patient journey in and out with its patient-centered approach. Kipu EMR works as a unified platform, closing the gaps in care. All-in-all, this patient-first solution will equip you with unprecedented tools to achieve best-overall care results.
- Patient dashboard
- Patient outcomes
- Patient Portal
- Patient charting and documentation
- Clinical and toxicology lab testing
- Enhance patient care
- Supports secured communication
- Remove barriers in care
- Color codes important patient attributes
- Crafting notes is a bit cumbersome
The pricing details of Kipu EMR are not made public. You can request a custom quote from the vendor.
NextGen EMR- Ensuring Data Confidentiality
No more struggling to maintain patient data confidentiality. With NextGen EMR, you can cherish a real-time record-sharing facility. The vendor follows military-grade security protocols to protect data. NextGen EMR provides patients with digital access to health information. On top of that, it adheres to regulatory guidelines, leaving no room for loops in patient record management services. Doing so, NextGen EMR leads to improved patient satisfaction.
- HIPAA compliance
- Two-time authentication
- Virtual access to data
- Patient experience management
- Provides staff enhanced visibility into pirate and public networks
- Helps set up encrypted paths via VPNs
- Supports secured work-from-home infrastructure
- Minimizes chances of third-party interventions
- Templates are not optimized
- Sometimes, it is susceptible to data breaches
The price range of NextGen is not disclosed publicly. You can obtain details by reaching out to the system’s sales representative.
PrognoCIS EMR-Improving Patient Experience
PrognoCIS is an EMR you can count on to improve the patient experience. This clinically proven software helps practices succeed by enhancing patient satisfaction. PrognoCIS EMR is rich in tech-savvy tools and services with a prime emphasis on delivering value-based care. Moreover, the system adds value to patient relationships with document management, automated re-fills and online payment services.
- Chronic care management services
- Patient portal
- My Health Records app
- Appointment self-scheduling and reminders
- Two-factor authentication
- Keep patients updated on their health
- Easy communication
- Saves the administrator’s time
- Crashes often
- The customer support process is a hassle
As per the users, the starting price of PrognoCIS EMR is just $249 per month per user. Contact the vendor for an accurate estimate.
Athena EMR- Closing Care Gaps
Bid farewell to distorted solutions that add to care gaps instead of mitigating them. Implement Athena EMR, a comprehensive tool loaded with extensive services to break communication silos. It breeds a meaningful patient-provider relationship by enabling smooth communication through secured channels. With frequent communication, Athena EMR keeps patients engaged and closes care gaps, helping practices thrive.
- Secured communication channel
- Patient self-scheduling
- Simplified check-ins
- Patient payment tools
- Award-winning patient portal
- Reduce staff workload
- Offers tailored messaging campaigns
- Strengthens patient-physician relationship
- Should offer more integrations
Athena EMR practices a unique approach to pricing by adopting a percentage-based cost model. Get a custom-made bundle by contacting the vendor.
DrChrono- Optimizing Patient care
DrChrono is a high-functioning healthcare software that aims to boost clinical revenue by optimizing patient care. Considering patients’ needs, this care-driven platform minimizes distractions during encounters. It nurtures a friendly user experience by automating check-ins, spending up charting etc. DrChrono takes pride in its unrivaled specs like monitoring custom vitals, uploading medical images and integrated patient portal.
- Drawing tools
- Patient’s health measurement tools
- Substance controlled prescriptions
- Voice dictation
- Improves one-on-one face time
- Allows for instant communication
- Creates exclusive billing profiles
- Ensures faster patient care
- Non-existent customer service
- Troublesome onboarding process
DrChrono has divided its cost structure into four feature-rich plans. However, the price range is available only on request.
Kareo- Simplifying Patient Management
Why go through the trouble of manual patient management when you have a compact solution like Kareo to do that for you? Entrust all your challenges to Kareo to breed a meaningful patient experience. This platform handles all patient care management processes with utmost dedication. Kareo has a feature-packed module for enhancing patient engagement. It also effortlessly handles patient documents, appointment scheduling, check-ins, etc.
- Automated reminders
- Kareo patient kiosk
- Direct SMS messaging
- Patient broadcasts and surveys
- Patient statements
- Comprehensive patient engagement
- Bi-directional communication
- Offers robust reputation management service
- Assures treatment plan adherence
- Referral management is not upto satisfaction
- Should offer document scanning service
This platform packs a diverse range of pricing bundles for you. Contact Kareo to get a customized bundle that meets your requirements.
PracticeEHR- Facilitating Secure Communication
Supporting patient engagement, PracticeEHR serves as one of the robust patient-first software. The vendor improves the quality of care with tech-savvy tools. It advances care norms and enables practices to extend services to distant areas via HD-quality video interactions. The compliance-driven patient portal of PracticeEHR is also plausible, for it makes all clinical information accessible to patients. Also, it allows for initiating secured communication channels.
- Patient eligibility check
- Real-time video consultation
- Patient education material
- Patient Kiosk
- Integrated document management
- Simplifies patient charting
- Strengthens patient-physician bond
- Improves care transparency
- The billing process is tricky
PracticeEHR features cost bundles divided into standard, pro and enterprise pricing categories.
Healthcare solutions have the potential to improve patient and provider experience. This guide pinpoints the top-performing solutions that are the linchpin of the medical field with reference to shaping the patient journey.
Whether you want to boost coordination, close care gaps, or ensure virtual care facilities, our guide covers a solution for all. So, don’t let your energy go to waste and incorporate one of the above-mentioned healthcare software to embrace an unparalleled patient experience.